Remember who you really are!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

DAY797 - Late Night Ruckus - Running With Lions

POWER OF THE LIGHT!
 
I love the magical, inspirational, empowering message that Lexi Marie is sharing in this video. The night setting, the little lantern, a couple of candles, and the power of the voices chanting, praying, affirming, hell...SHOUTING..."I won't get lost in the dark".
 
Oh My God, Oh my God, how that moves me...yes, it moves me...
I've been waiting, and waiting for this moment for so long, and...
We've been waiting, we've been waiting, for this moment for so long,
Ooh No, Ooh no, Ooh no...we won't get lost in the dark!
Waiting and waiting and waiting for sooo long,
Nooo...we won't be lost in the dark!
Our moment's come, our moment's now,
And we won't go down in the dark,
No we won't, no we won't, no we won't, no we won't,
We won't be lost in the dark.
 
Thanks! SNN